TWO PATHS to Mobilize Your SOUL and SUCCESS!
Mobile Motivation Series – Program I
- Only $.99 monthly
- Weekly Confidence Building Quotes on Monday, Friday (Weekend Kickoff)
- Spotlight the Good News for African-American Youth
- Monthly Conference Call
Mobile Motivation Series – Program II
- Only $1.99 monthly
- Daily Confidence Building Quotes (5 days)
- Career & Jobs Leads and News that African-American Youth and Young Adults Can Use
- Monthly Live Call via FB/Instagram/Zoom
EQUIPPING YOUNG BLACK VOICES TO SOAR!
IN THE LIFE
OF AFRICAN AMERICAN
WE STOP THE “UHHH" OR DEAD SILENCE!
This reaction happens 7 out of 10 times
for adults, and almost 100% of the time
when you ask young people:
Tell me about yourself."
We're changing that!
Our elevator pitch program options position Black youth to convey a believable story about what they can contribute in a strong and succinct way. We embrace the realities they face and don’t shy from bumps in their road.Time to eliminate holding heads down. Time to instill their confidence to contribute to their communities locally or around the globe. There are two development options to engage Cheryl and her team:
- Elevator Pitch Coaching Program-$150 per individual session. Special Spring discounts available. Ask us.
- Masterclass– 3-week Program – $399 per participant
This is the group coaching program that equips Black youth to affirm self-regard and gain respect of others.In this 3-week masterclass program, we inform, educate, and activate high school students to take steps forward. The masterclassdevelopment process includes:
- No JUDGEMENT! –What is it and crafting your pitch using our exclusively created fill in the blank template.
- BE TRUE TO YOU! – Identifying the 1-2 YOU highlights including turnaround the negative.
- ACTIVATE OVER & OVER! – Practicing for the moment includes 1 one-on-one coaching session!
- Monthly Masterclass Sessions
- Custom Programs for Schools
VOICES OF YOUTH GREATNESS PODCAST
Voices of Youth Greatness is our weekly podcast featuring young people talking about the issues facing African-American youth in high school and post-graduation as they make their way into the world of work, community, and creating a legacy for their lives. Real topics. Real conversations.
Cheryl Scales, Founder
Cheryl Scales is the Founder of the Grow Greatness Youth Program. She is a Master Business Strategist and CEO of Cheryl Scales Innovation Group (CSIG), who was twice-recognized by The Obama White House for her leadership efforts. As she looks to the next chapter of making an impact, Cheryl believes it's simply time to bring the next dimension of structure to African American young people in this 16-20 age window. So many times they get left behind or pushed to the side. Their struggle is often seen as part of 'just growing up' but oh Cheryl imagines that starting to help them gain their voice, their confidence and grow their greatness early can help move the world and community forward. That's the kind of signature that Cheryl wants to ultimately sign.Full Bio
POWER UP PARENTS!
Power Up Parents is the conversation with parents who are seeking opportunities for their youth as well as facing different details in the world of parenting today. Some old school thought matters but new approaches are needed too. Excellent speakers! Parent membership community where parents meet bi-monthly. Connect conversations for support, knowledge, and impact. It won't solve every problem but you won't be on the journey alone.
COMING Summer 2022!